1) slice the fillet down the middle but not all the way through
2) fill with the apple, Ginger and Walnut chutney (we also added some extra bits of garlic)
3) wrap parma ham round the fillet to seal
4) wrap in tin foil and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for approx 25-30 mins
5) Once cooked allow to rest for a few minutes then slice
1) Spread the jam onto the pastry
2) Cut into strips
3) Twist the strips (this bit is messy)
4) Place on baking paper/tray
5) Bake at 180 degrees for approx 20 mins then remove from the oven.
6) Allow to cool then......
Roll out a puff pastry sheet, smooth Tomato and Ginger jam over the sheet until its fully covered, cut into strips and roll up. Place pastry pinwheels on a baking sheet and bake at 200 degrees for 10 -15 mins or until golden brown.
Roll out a puff pastry sheet, place a round of Brie (or another soft cheese of your choice) in the centre, smooth Sweet Chilli jam over the top, fold the pastry corners over the cheese, brush with melted butter and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown.
An Asian inspired twist to prawn/chicken/ quorn filo parcels.
Mix prawns/chicken/quorn with our Carrot, Ginger and Lime jam. Cut filo pastry into squares, brush with melted butter and layer until you have three sheets per square. Add a spoonful of the mixture into the centre, fold the sheets over the centre, place on baking tray, brush with melted butter and bake at 200 degrees for approx 15 – 20 minutes or until golden brown.
As a keen lover of chutneys I have tried many in my time, these chutneys are absolutely fantastic, full of ingredients and flavour. Now the only chutney I eat. Emma K
Ordered a present for the in laws for Christmas. They love it. Would highly recommend. Great service from start to finish and was delivered to my door. Nicky W